Join Our Collaborative & Supportive Team
We’re looking for an outgoing recruiter with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills to hire talented, and high-skilled staff as we continue to grow.
- Receive and review all resumes for Behavior Technicians and Board Certified Behavior Analysts
- Operate all platforms used for hiring (Indeed, Linkedin, ZipRecruiter, etc.)
- Schedule and conduct interviews for qualified candidates
- Build and maintain relationships with colleges/ universities for referral purposes
- Hire and reject candidates
- Represent Connect Plus Therapy at hiring events
- Create offer letters
- Reach out to potential candidates for job opportunities
- All other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field highly preferred
- At least one year of recruitment experience
- At least one year of ABA experience
Skills and Competencies
- Proficient in the use of various computer programs including Microsoft Office, Central Reach, and Google Suites.
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Confident communication skills for communication between the team
- Excellent written communication skills for professional emails and various scheduling methods
- Excellent time management skills
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of ABA is preferred
- Ability to write, type, and operate a computer for hours at a time
- Ability to sit and stand for several hours at a time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to climb stairs
- Some travel may be required to go between locations and hiring events
Connect Plus Therapy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Connect Plus Therapy is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in the Agency’s policies, the way we do business and is an important principle of sound business management.