RBT - Registered Behavior Technician
Professional Growth Opportunities and a $1,000 Signing Bonus
We’re looking for compassionate Registered Behavior Technicians to provide direct one-on-one behavioral interventions to the clients of our growing, BHCOE accredited agency. You will teach communication, social, and daily living skills, as well as work to reduce problematic behaviors in the home, community, and school settings.
We are dedicated to fostering the growth of our employees and provide in-house CEU events, free ABA grad student supervision, training, mentorship, and opportunities for promotion.
- Establish & maintain a therapeutic relationship by pairing self as a reinforcing entity and building the value for the client of social interaction with the RBT.
- Prompt safe and socially acceptable replacement behaviors in order to build a repertoire of communication, social interaction, and problem-solving skills.
- Fade prompts appropriately to promote both successful and independent responding.
- Increase the frequency or duration of safe and appropriate replacement behaviors by providing access to reinforcers (desired items/actions, attention, or removal of demands/aversive situations).
- Accurately collect behavior data including A-B-C, count, frequency, duration, latency, inter-response time, event, and interval-based recording.
- Accurately collect data based on current programming.
- Follow the treatment plan goals and interventions utilizing sound judgment and seek out appropriate consultation.
Skills and Competencies
- Interested in psychology, special education, or behavioral health
- Proficient in the use of various computer programs including Microsoft Office, Google Suite and other data collection programs specific to our industry.
- Confident communication skills for interactions with family members and caregivers of the client.
- Excellent written communication skills for Session notes and other forms of documentation.
- All applicants must have an active Registered Behavior Certification
What We Offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive pay
- ABA graduate student supervision available
- Ability to grow within the company
- Work directly with children and their families
- $1,000 Sign-on bonus for applicants hired with their full RBT.
- $250 upon accepting
- $250 after the 90-day evaluation
- $500 after 6 months
- $2,000 Relocation Bonus *
* Connect Plus Therapy is growing and we’re looking for people to grow with us! we’re offering a $2,000 relocation assistance to qualified Registered Behavior Technicians. You would receive the first half upfront and the second half at 6 months of employment. To qualify you must be fully RBT certified in the BACB registry, willing to relocate to the Philadelphia area, and work a full-time schedule. Candidates are not eligible for both the sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
Connect Plus Therapy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Connect Plus Therapy is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in the Agency’s policies, the way we do business and is an important principle of sound business management.