RBT - Registered Behavior Technician
Career Growth Opportunities, In-house CEUs, and a Supportive Team
We’re looking for compassionate Registered Behavior Technicians to provide direct one-on-one behavioral interventions to the clients of our growing, BHCOE accredited agency. You will teach communication, social, and daily living skills, as well as work to reduce problematic behaviors in various settings.
We are dedicated to fostering the growth of our employees and provide in-house CEU events, free ABA grad student supervision, training, mentorship, and opportunities for promotion.
- Establish & maintain a therapeutic relationship by pairing self as a reinforcing entity and building the value for the client of social interaction with the RBT.
- Prompt safe and socially acceptable replacement behaviors in order to build a repertoire of communication, social interaction, and problem-solving skills.
- Fade prompts appropriately to promote both successful and independent responding.
- Increase the frequency or duration of safe and appropriate replacement behaviors by providing access to reinforcers (desired items/actions, attention, or removal of demands/aversive situations).
- Accurately collect behavior data including A-B-C, count, frequency, duration, latency, inter-response time, event, and interval-based recording.
- Accurately collect data based on current programming.
- Follow the treatment plan goals and interventions utilizing sound judgment and seek out appropriate consultation.
How You Are Valued
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- ABA graduate student supervision available
- Ability to grow within the company
- In-house CEUs, and Training Programs
- Supportive & Collaborative Team, with Mentorship and Administrative Support
- Small & regionalized caseload for low commute times
"*" indicates required fields
Skills & Competencies
- Interested in psychology, special education, or behavioral health
- Proficient in the use of various computer programs including Microsoft Office, Google Suite and other data collection programs specific to our industry.
- Confident communication skills for interactions with family members and caregivers of the client.
- Excellent written communication skills for Session notes and other forms of documentation.
- All applicants must have an active Registered Behavior Certification
Connect Plus Therapy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Connect Plus Therapy is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in the Agency’s policies, the way we do business and is an important principle of sound business management.