Join Our Collaborative & Supportive Team
We are seeking an experienced IT professional to oversee and maintain the various software platforms we utilize on a daily basis, including PODIO, Central Reach, and the Google Suite among others. You will also help maintain our website, set up workstations, and develop training for our platforms.
As the IT Manager, you will be the main point of contact for all IT-related issues and the rollout of new software, both internal and external. This position will require travel to all of Connect Plus Therapy’s offices, as well as any new offices we open. We love to foster the development of our employees, and are open to and foster new ways of thinking and new ideas. We are looking for someone to handle the daily needs of our staff, while also finding ways to improve, create efficiencies, and think of new ways to make our team’s jobs easier.
The IT Manager is a full-time administrative position that reports directly to the Chief Operations Officer. This person must possess exceptional communication skills both verbal and written and must exude professionalism in all interactions as a representative of Connect Plus Therapy.
- Oversight of company programs such as PODIO, Central Reach, the Google Suite, and more.
- Setting up new work stations
- Help manage the company website
- Creation of training videos on how to utilize Connect Plus Therapy’s platforms efficiently
- Implementation of new programs
- Maintenance of company intranet
Education & Experience
- 3 Years of experience in IT management
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science preferred
Skills and Competencies
- Advanced knowledge in the use of various computer programs including Microsoft Windows, Google Suite, WordPress, and database management platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to write, type, and operate a computer for hours at a time
- Ability to sit and stand for several hours at a time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to climb stairs
- Travel between locations is required.
"*" indicates required fields
Connect Plus Therapy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Connect Plus Therapy is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in the Agency’s policies, the way we do business and is an important principle of sound business management.