HR Generalist Position
Connect Plus is therapy with heart. We provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services, focusing on the overall quality of life for each individual and their family in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Our mission is to use evidence-based practices to help clients reach their greatest potential, and through connecting caregivers and other professionals, develop a person-centered plan to make a difference in our community and the world. We are looking for a full-time, experienced HR Generalist to provide support to our growing organization and to assist in the coordination of HR and recruitment. This position will report directly to the CEO of the company.
- Administer HR plans for all employees
- Develop and implement personnel procedures and policies
- Develop goals and objectives in various departments
- Administer the company’s compensation programs
- Participate in claims resolution and other types of benefits administration
- Conform to EEO regulations with reports and records
- Conduct exit interviewing and counseling when necessary
- Write job listings and conducts recruiting interviews
- Attend and runs recruiting events
- Assist in writing evaluations and making decisions to meet departmental goals
- Maintain records by entering confidential information
- Handle all benefits questions from internal employees
HR Matters: Be the primary point of contact for employees regarding HR related items
Recruiting: Post job descriptions, review resumes, perform phone screens, submit qualified candidates for consideration to hiring manager(s), schedule job interviews, and create offer letters; Consult with Clinical Coordinator and Clinical Leadership on recruiting needs (location of client, specific type of experience needed, etc.).
Outside recruiting: Make relationships with colleges and universities and the like to recruit potential candidates on campuses.
On-boarding: Send out offer letter and required new hire documents to candidates, order and review background checks/results, perform reference checks, create employee files, conduct new hire orientation (I-9, review of company benefits, collect new hire paperwork). Handle all benefits questions from internal employees.
Data: Update Central Reach (employee data system) with new employee information so that they can be added to payroll and get scheduled to work with clients. Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying for office staff. Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data, especially staff and client related information.
- Growth oriented mindset; a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving, project management and decision-making skills.
- Robust attention to detail and accountability to drive and deliver exceptional results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field is required.
- Minimum of 4+ years of full-time work experience in a high-volume office setting; experience working in a medical office and or for a startup company is strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills with a customer service focus.
- Professional phone demeanor and strong sense of empathy.
- Ability to handle competing priorities while maintaining a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Desire to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and other data collection programs specific to our industry.
- Excellent written communication skills for professional emails, social media posts and company literature.
- Experience with individuals on the Autism Spectrum and/or insurance industry a plus.