Clinical Director - Cherry Hill, NJ
Join Our Collaborative & Supportive Team
We are looking for an experienced BCBA to join our team as the Clinical Director for our Cherry Hill office. In this role, the Clinical Director will oversee all ABA programs running from our Cherry Hill location and will support our clinicians in their treatment. This role will also assist our BCBAs with assessment reviews to ensure insurance compliance.
The Clinical Director is an administrative position overseeing the clinical team. The Clinical Director will oversee and assist with, the Clinical Supervisor(s), the day-to-day clinical activities as well as supporting company-wide growth. This position will also be a major contributor to company policies and procedures. The Clinical Director will guide the clinical team to utilize best practices and suggest strategies to improve the treatment of Connect Plus Therapy’s clients.
This position reports to the Director of Clinical Operations and is an office position that will be 40 hours per week with some field work when needed.
- $80,000.00 – $110,000.00 Annually
- $2,000 Signing Bonus or $7,500 Relocation Bonus
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- 6 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Work with the Director of Clinical Operations to maintain best practices and assist with the development of new material
- Work with Clinical Supervisor(s) and Intake Coordinator/Case Manager(s) to ensure intakes and existing clients are assigned to BCBA(s) and scheduled with BTs
- Reach out to parents to maintain communication and to assist with any issues
- Work with Marketing Director as needed
- Oversee all location’s BCBAs, including Center Programs Coordinator, Social Skills BCBA, and Clinical Supervisor(s)
- Support Clinical Supervisor regarding Social Skills program as needed
- Implement drafted policies as needed/directed by Director of Clinical Operations
- Schedule and hold monthly BCBA meetings
- Conduct annual evaluations for BCBAs
- Perform case reviews with all BCBAs
- Review (re)assessment reports/treatment plans and submit to finance team
- Assist BCBAs with insurance peer to peer reviews
- Troubleshoot insurance related/authorization issues with clinical staff, administrative team, and finance team
- Oversee all hours worked by full-time BCBAs and provide support for BCBAs regarding hours utilization and assist with time management as needed
- Assist Training Supervisor with training of new and current BCBAs and Behavior Technicians in the field and office
- Attend clinical team meetings to facilitate and create strategies to help grow and expand the company
- All other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Minimum education of a Master’s degree in ABA or a related field
- Must have a valid driver’s license and BCBA certificate
- Minimum of Three years of experience as a BCBA
- Minimum of Three years of leadership experience
Skills and Competencies
- Proficient in the use of various computer programs including Central Reach, Microsoft Office programs, Google Suites, and Podio
- Confident communication skills with both the staff and the parents or guardians of the client’s Connect Plus Therapy services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for professional emails and various reporting methods
- Ability to advise and suggest new strategies to BCBAs who are working on a difficult case
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team of over 100 employees Must be self motivated and well organized
- Ability to write, type, and operate a computer for hours at a time
- Ability to sit and stand for several hours at a time
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to climb stairs
Signing Bonus Options
$2,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $500 upon accepting
- $500 after your 90-day evaluation
- $1,000 after 6 months
$7,500 Relocation Assistance
- Connect Plus Therapy is growing and we are looking for people to grow with us! We’re offering $7,500 of relocation assistance to qualified Board Certified Behavior Analysts. You would receive the first half upfront and the second half at 6 months of employment. To qualify you must be certified in the BACB registry, willing to relocate to the Cherry Hill, NJ area and work a full-time schedule.
Candidates are not eligible for both the sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
"*" indicates required fields
Connect Plus Therapy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Connect Plus Therapy is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in the Agency’s policies, the way we do business and is an important principle of sound business management.