Connect Plus Therapy is opening a new center in Bala Cynwyd looking to hire a Clinical Director to oversee this Center and the clinical cases for the greater Philadelphia area.
Connect Plus Therapy is Therapy with Heart. We began four years ago to help service families who have children on the autism spectrum. Connect Plus Therapy strives to work with the family to create programming that takes into consideration the person receiving the therapy and their motivations. We always learn what the person and their family would like to see improve. After we find that we will build a program to work on those goals through natural environment learning.
This person will be working directly out of our center located in Bala Cynwyd. The Clinical Director will also be leading Connect Plus Therapy’s outreach and development for Pennsylvania. All applicants must have five years of experience working in a leadership role and must have five years of experience working as a BCBA.
The major duties for this position are:
- Design, lead and participate in outreach and development activities in support of Connect Plus including but not limited to: presenting information to key organizations and individuals such as colleges/universities, hospitals, therapy centers, schools, parents of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, doctors and other therapy practitioners with a connected mission of serving and supporting the population with autism spectrum disorders and their families in the greater Philadelphia area.
- Reach out to parents to maintain communication and to assist with any issues
- Implement drafted policies as needed
- Improve, clarify, and simplify processes for clinical treatment
- Run leadership meetings as needed
- Conduct annual evaluations for BCBAs and Behavior Technicians with human resources
- Perform case reviews as needed with all BCBAs
- Facilitate and create strategies to help grow and expand the company
- All other duties as assigned
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient in the use of various computer programs including Central Reach, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, and Google Suites
- Confident communication skills with both the staff and the parents or guardians of the client’s Connect Plus Therapy services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for professional emails and various reporting methods
- Ability to advice and suggest new strategies to BCBAs who are working on a difficult case
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team of over 100 employees
- Must be self motivated and well organized
- Ability to write, type, and operate a computer and telephone for hours at a time
- Ability to sit and stand for several hours at a time
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to climb stairs.
Connect Plus Therapy is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Job Type: Full-time
- ABA: 5 years (Required)
- Leadership: 4 years (Required)
- BCBA: 4 years (Required)
- Master’s (Required)
- Bala-Cynwyd, PA (Required)
- LBS (Required)
- BCBA (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 25% (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday