The Clinical Coordinator Assistant is a clerical position that will report directly to the Clinical Coordinator. This person must possess exceptional communication skills both verbal and written and must exude professionalism in all interactions as a representative of ConnectPlus Therapy. This position will be responsible for the day to day clerical needs for the clinical team as well as reviewing session reports. This position is a will work 37.5 hours a week Monday through Friday in an office setting.
- Data Entry
- Reviewing digital session reports from the clinical staff and provide feedback.
- Send email updates to the field team
- Answering phone calls from staff and directing them to the appropriate extension
- All other day to day clerical duties as assigned
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient in the use of various computer programs including Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- Confident communication skills for communications between the team
- Excellent written communication skills for professional emails and various reporting methods
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to write, type, and operate a computer for hours at a time
- Ability to sit and stand for several hours at a time
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to climb stairs.