Now Hiring BCBAs
Join Our Collaborative & Supportive Team w/ a $2,000 Signing Bonus
We’re looking for exceptional BCBAs to join our collaborative team, oversee the clinical quality of care for our clients, and contribute to ensuring our clinical systems and processes are of the highest quality. You will serve as the primary point of contact for Behavior Technicians and our client’s families.
We love mentoring staff and will provide plenty of trainings and opportunities for growth, while also guiding you through everything from parent trainings, to writing great assessments.
- Assess levels of functioning through specific standardized assessments as well as Functional Behavioral Assessments and Functional Analyses.
- Develop meaningful and detailed assessments, treatment goals and programming to address the needs of each client.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to staff while overseeing implementation of programs with clients.
- Develop and monitor data collection for all treatment programs.
- Conduct Parent Training for specific treatment goals that are meaningful to our client’s family.
- Assist in ensuring the best staffing to meet client needs.
- Have flexible hours to be responsive to client needs.
- Communicate with our Clinical Supervisor and Clinical Director regularly, and participate in monthly leadership, and supervision meetings.
- Provide a weekly email updates to the clinical team.
- Provide treatment integrity checks, and regular video recording.
- Respond to parental concerns regarding programming and/or staffing issues through investigation and provide report to the Clinical Supervisor.
How You Are Valued
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Flexible Hours
- In-house CEUs and Training Programs
- Supportive & Collaborative Team, with Administrative Support
- Small & regionalized caseload for low commute times
- Mentorship & support through monthly meetings, and one-on-ones with the Clinical Director
- BCBA round table opportunities
Signing Bonus Options$2,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $500 upon accepting
- $500 after your 90-day evaluation
- $1,000 after 6 months
- Connect Plus Therapy is growing and we are looking for people to grow with us! We’re offering $7,500 of relocation assistance to qualified Board Certified Behavior Analysts. You would receive the first half upfront and the second half at 6 months of employment. To qualify you must be certified in the BACB registry, willing to relocate to the Philadelphia area and work a full-time schedule.
Candidates are not eligible for both the sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
"*" indicates required fields
Skills and Competencies
- Must possess exceptional and professional communication skills, both verbal and written in all interactions.
- Proficient in the use of various computer programs including Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and other data collection programs specific to our industry.
- BCBA mandatory
- LBS preferred
Connect Plus Therapy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Connect Plus Therapy is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in the Agency’s policies, the way we do business and is an important principle of sound business management.