The BCBA will serve as a main line of contact for Behavior Technicians and client families. This person must possess exceptional communication skills both verbal and written and must exude professionalism in all interactions as a representative of Connect Plus Therapy. This role requires the person to oversee the quality of implementation of clinical programming to his or her assigned cases as well as contributing to the larger clinical systems and processes for the agency.
- Assess levels of functioning through specific standardized assessments as well as Functional Behavioral Assessments and Functional Analyses.
- Develop meaningful and detailed assessments, treatment goals and programming to address the needs of each client.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to staff while overseeing implementation of programs with clients.
- Develop and monitor data collection for all programs being run.
- Conduct Parent Training on specific treatment goals that are meaningful to the family.
- Respond to parental concerns regarding programming and/or staffing issues by investigating, gathering information and reporting the the assigned Clinical Supervisor for resolution.
- Assist in identification of best staffing for authorized services for client needs.
- Have flexible hours to be responsive to client needs.
- Communicate with The Clinical Supervisor and Clinical Director on a regular basis and through monthly Leadership meetings and Supervision meetings.
- Provide a weekly update email to the team, including the assigned Clinical Supervisor and the Clinical Director.
- Ensure that there is regular video taping and treatment integrity checks for all programming.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient in the use of various computer programs including Microsoft Office, Google Suite and other data collection programs specific to our industry.
- Confident communication skills for fielding calls on behalf of the agency and its representatives.
- Excellent written communication skills for professional emails and various reporting methods.
- BCBA mandatory
- LBS preferred
How you are valued
- Small caseload – regionalized caseloads for less commuting
- Mentorship and support – monthly meetings, one-on-one with the Clinical Director
- BCBA round table opportunities
- Full and part time opportunities
- Competitive benefits and salary package
- Flexible scheduling
The BCBA will report directly to the assigned Clinical Supervisor as well as the Clinical Director