Connect Plus Therapy is "therapy with heart." We provide high-quality Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) services that focus on the overall quality of life for our clients and their families.
We value the relationships that we develop with our families and provide a naturalistic approach to support each individual's needs. We strive to help clients reach their greatest potential using data-driven, evidence-based, and developmentally appropriate practices, promoting a difference in our community and the world.
Our Treatment Focus is On the Whole Family
Daily Living Skills
- Toilet Training
- Personal Independence: dressing, meal prep, pre-vocational skills, etc.
- Treatment of Selective Eating & Food Aversion
- Support Across Home, School, and Community
- Play and Social Skills
Tools for Success
- Continuous Clinical Oversight
- Formal ABA Parent Training Curriculum
- Individual and Group Parent Support
- Educational Webinars and Workshops for Families
- Access to Parent Support Team
- Included Parent Liason and Social Worker
- In-home and Center-based Parent Training and Coaching
- QBS: Safety Care for Families
- Parent Portal - See Real-time Progress for Each Client
- Social Skills Groups
- Play Imitation Cognition
- Health & Safety Skills
- Self Advocacy
- Community Participation
- Parent Training
- Collaboration with Related Services: Feeding Specialists, Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists
- Home, School, and Community Support
Frequently Asked Questions
ABA Therapy (Applied Behavioral Analysis) is a scientific application of the principles of behavior and learning to build and increase appropriate behaviors through positive reinforcement while reducing maladaptive behaviors. Through assessment in everyday situations such as in the home, at our center, and in your community, behaviors are targeted and a detailed therapy plan is developed. Treatment data is recorded and analyzed to track progress, ensure meaningful change, and evaluate, modify, and refine a client’s ABA Therapy so that socially significant outcomes are achieved.
Individuals with a diagnosis of Autism/ASD with a participating health insurance plan. If you do not know whether your child’s plan includes ABA, our insurance team can check your eligibility.
We also offer private pay options for families with children who do not have an ASD diagnosis.
We provide services from early childhood through adulthood, in-home, at our centers, at our camp, and in your community.
Individualized treatment planning, daily therapy, and community-based ABA services include an assessment performed by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), and delivery of individualized planning, and daily treatment is provided by our Behavior Technicians.
Our Clinical Team understands the importance of family and their role is central to any successful intervention. We understand that no one knows your child as well as you.
We provide services for all ages, including:
- Early Childhood
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Transitioning to Adulthood
Our Clinical Team works closely with parents, special educators, and other related service providers, including speech therapists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and feeding specialists. We work both in and out of schools and can provide services all day, including weekends.
We pride ourselves on seeing the whole family picture and truly believe that your family is our family. We treat your child as our own, with customized and individual attention. We have no waitlist and can provide immediate care for your family.
- Extensive clinical oversight
- Weekly individualized parent training and monthly support groups
- Weekly BCBA-led Social Skills Groups for various levels of function, age, and interests
- Summer camp
- Early Childhood Program
- Center-based therapy
- Drop-off events
- Adult programming